Terms & Conditions
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to process once placed. Our warehouse tries to be as timely as possible, however, depending on demand, shipping may take up to 5 business days.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping. We approve the following forms of payment: Authorize.net, Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Wire Transfer, and Business check.
- Once you have submitted your order with full payment you are agreeing to all of the Terms & Conditions listed below:
- Future Pricing is subject to change without notice. It is up to the consumer to check pricing before any reorders.
- We are not responsible for any typographical errors that could delay or cause inconveniences with your order.
- If your order has not left our warehouse, then and only then may you make changes to it. Once the order has shipped, it is out of our hands and we are no longer able to make changes.
- We DO NOT ship to PO boxes. We use a combination of UPS & FedEx for our small parcel services. For LTL (pallet) shipping we use a broker service to obtain the best price and timely delivery. All orders are defaulted to ground transportation, however you are able to choose expedited shipping services if required for an additional charge.
- We ship via EX Works to most countries. However, please note that some of our products are dangerous goods and not all countries receive these types of goods. To place an international order you must call or email us for assistance.
- If we must pursue collection activities against you and/or your company for any reason, you will be responsible for any and all finance charges, lawyer fees, court fees, and any other application expenses resulting.
In order to inquire about returning a product you will need to call or email the customer service department. If a product was incorrectly shipped or is damaged, we will issue a full credit/exchange after product has been returned and inspected by our QC team. At St. George Technology, we produce some of the finest cosmetic nail acrylics and dip powders in the world. We stand behind the quality and functionality of each of our products, and guarantee all of our materials as fit for use in their raw form. However, please remember, any additives, coloring, or other modifications to our materials is done so at the sole discretion of the customer, and therefore, the customer assumes full responsibility for the modified product and its performance. The bulk of our customers further process our raw acrylic powder, therefore, we cannot accept returns unless the product is damaged upon delivery.
If a product was ordered incorrectly and was not opened/used we will issue a credit less 30% restocking charge.
PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ANY PRODUCTS BACK TO OUR LOCATION FOR CREDIT UNTIL YOU HAVE AN APPROVED RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER!